All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
[2.5.0] – 2015-02-21
- Duplicate file checking.
- Latest version of exiftool (9.76) to build. (2014-Nov-20)
- Additional Date Structure formats to Pro version.
- Allow selection of file types and camera models for all valid exif or invalid exif date files.
Free and Pro Version
- Added ability to run PhotoMove from the command line or in a batch file.
- Free version has limited Move or Copy options. Free Version Details
- Pro version offers full control of all PhotoMove options. Pro Version Details
- Modified program registration system so that user email and password do not have to be entered after downloading and installing new updates.
<div class="col-lg-3"> <img src="http://www.mjbpix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/changelog-150x150.jpg" alt="changelog" width="150" height="150" class="alignright size-thumbnail wp-image-1986" /> </div>
Free and Pro Version
- Added the ability to view and copy the list of valid exif date files prior to moving or copying them.
- Added the ability to view and copy the list of files that did not have valid exif date created data.
- Changed the way screen sizing is handled if the user has his screen settings set to increase screen rendering by 125% or 150%.
- Added option to move or copy files found that do not have exif data.
- If your files do not have an exif date created you can optionally:
- Tell PhotoMove to move the files into your dated structure using the file date.
- Have PhotoMove copy or move the files to any specific folder you choose.
- Added ‘Check All’ and ‘Uncheck All’ buttons to File Type and Camera Model list checkboxes.
- You can now use PhotoMove to move or copy any type of file into date structured folders. By enabling the ‘Use File Date’ option, any file that needs to be sorted by date can be processed.
- Version 2.0 Released
If you’d like to help me out with PhotoMove or other programming projects, please feel to contribute any amount you’d like.
Each and every donation helps. And I truly appreciate it.
To make a contribution just click on the Donate button to the right.
Thanks a million! Really!